PEAK PERFORMANCE CONSULTING FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
Peak performance is not just for athletes and musicians. As a business owner, if you fine-tune your work performance it can have an exponential effect on your business.
I provide 1:1 peak performance consultations for business owners who are seeking that competitive edge to achieve more.
My name is Dr Khandee Ahnaimugan (Dr K).
I have a medical degree and a master's in psychological medicine and I run a clinic in Harley Street in central London where I use a cognitive-behavioural approach (focusing on mindset, behaviour and habits) for peak performance.
As a business owner myself, I know that your business can consume all your time and energy, leaving little time for you to focus on your own personal growth and development. But I equally know that any investment a business-owner makes in effectiveness and self-management can deliver a huge return for their business.
These are some of the areas I cover in my work with clients:
You can achieve more with my help
I've had a wide variety of clients over the years including:
- A London-based US hedge fund manager
- A former Vogue Editor
- A former American lingerie company CEO
- A conceptual artist based in Dubai
- A former First Lady of a major Western country
- A property developer in NYC
- A catering company entrepreneur in London
- The heir to a Middle-Eastern construction company
- A young entrepreneur taking over his father-in-law’s furniture company in Boston, MA.
- A high school tutoring company founder
- A London-based charity CEO
- A founding member of a bakery company
- The head of a multinational executive search firm
The introductory session is approximately 60-90 minutes.
During this conversation, I will aim to give you the experience of the transformative value of performance consulting. You'll see how you can achieve much more with my help.
Regardless of whether you become my ongoing client or not, I am confident you will gain immense value from the introductory session.
(By the way, I strongly recommend you attend my clinic in person for the initial session. Subsequent sessions can be via phone or Skype.)
The introductory session is free and no-obligation.
If you’d like to schedule an introductory session, please email: email@example.com or fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch.