PEAK PERFORMANCE CONSULTING FOR ENTREPRENEURS AND BUSINESS OWNERS
Peak performance is not just for athletes and musicians. Growing your business goes hand in hand with improving your personal performance.
I provide 1:1 consultations for entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to get better, do better and achieve more.
My name is Dr Khandee Ahnaimugan (Dr K).
I have a medical degree and a master's in psychological medicine and I run a clinic in Harley Street in central London where I use a cognitive-behavioural approach (focusing on mindset, behaviour and habits) for peak performance.
As a business owner myself, I know that your business can consume all your time and energy, leaving little time for you to focus on your own personal growth and development. But I equally know that any investment a business-owner makes in effectiveness and self-management can deliver a huge return for their business.
These are some of the areas I cover in my work with clients:
You can achieve more with my help
I've had a wide variety of clients over the years including:
- A London-based US hedge fund manager
- A former Vogue Editor
- A former American lingerie company CEO
- A conceptual artist based in Dubai
- A former First Lady of a major Western country
- A property developer in NYC
- A catering company entrepreneur in London
- The heir to a Middle-Eastern construction company
- A young entrepreneur taking over his father-in-law’s furniture company in Boston, MA.
- A high school tutoring company founder
- A London-based charity CEO
- A founding member of a bakery company
- The head of a multinational executive search firm
If you've been referred by one of my existing clients, I am happy to offer you the opportunity to experience an introductory session at my clinic (or via Skype).
The introductory session is approximately 60-90 minutes and during this time, I aim to provide an insightful and business-changing experience that will show you the power of this approach. You'll see how you can achieve much more with my help.
Regardless of whether you become my ongoing client or not, I am confident you will gain immense value from the introductory session.
(By the way, I strongly recommend you attend my clinic in person for the initial session. Subsequent sessions can be via phone or Skype.)
The introductory session is free and no-obligation, if you've been referred by an existing client.
If you’d like to schedule an introductory session, please email: email@example.com or fill out the contact form below and we’ll be in touch.